HUMANKIND is a historical 4X turn-based strategy game. The player can rewrite the history of humanity and combine cultures to create his/her own civilization. The game is developed by Amplitude Studios and published by Sega.
It is available on PC, Mac and Stadia.
- Booth at Gamescom 2019
- Support the different Opendev
- Paid Influencers campaign on YouTube and Twitch to support the demo then the game’s release
- French streamers integrated into the game as Avatars : Zerator and Joueur du Grenier
- Preview event for media in June 2021, organized on Discord
- Support of the release of DLC with PR and influence : Cultures of Africa et Cultures of Latin America
- Appointments with French content creators for Twitchcon 2022
pieces of coverage since the game’s announcement in 2019, including 21% in mainstream media
cumulated audience (monthly unique viewers)
YouTube views with 108 videos on 16 channels including Koinsky, Danfield, Bill Silverlight…
hours viewed on Twitch for 895 hours streamed on 52 channels, including Joueur du Grenier, Zerator, Lege, Alphacast…
Minuit Douze is a Paris-based PR, Influence and Social Media agency dedicated to Entertainment (video games, toys, pop culture & kids licenses) and high-tech.