Developed by Tactical Adventures, Solasta: Crown of the Magister is a turn-based tactical RPG, based on the Dungeons & Dragons rules of SRD 5.1.
The game is available on PC.
- Presence at Gamescom 2019
- Support of the KickStarter campaign
- Organization of hands-off sessions and interviews to support early access (press and influence)
- Previews and reviews for the game’s release
- Paid and organic influencers campaign
- Announcing the 1st DLC for the game’s anniversary
pieces of coverage in France, mostly in gaming media
cumulated audience (monthly unique viewers)
views on YouTube for 134 vidéos on 15 channels including Koinsky, Krayn, Mistermv, Danfield, Alphacast…
hours watched on Twitch for1 389 hours streamed on 100 channels (with +30 average viewers), including Titavion, Drunge, Lege, Akwartz, AlaiseBlaze, Icekei…
Minuit Douze is a Paris-based PR, Influence and Social Media agency dedicated to Entertainment (video games, DVD, toys, pop culture licences) and lifestyle / high-tech.