Little Hope is the second installment of the anthology of cinematic horror games The Dark Pictures developed by Supermassive Games and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. The game was released on October 28, 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, as well as on PC.
- Management of an exclusive interview in France with Will Poulter, movie actor and main actor of Little Hope, with the cinema youtuber In the Panda.
- Creation of a “content” press kit for the general public press.
- Buzz kit to highlight the “movie night” mode present in the game.
- Sending preview codes to a selection of streamers with emphasis on the Twitch overlay.
- Organic influencers campaign: profiles having published content on the 1st opus of the anthology (Man of Medan) or having played other horror games.
pieces of coverage in mainstream media including dont 24 reviews
cumulated audience (unique monthly viewers)
Twitch channels streamed the game at release, with 207,7K hours watched and 752 average viewers per stream
Youtube videos were published with 3,1M total views
Minuit Douze is a Paris-based PR, Influence and Social Media agency dedicated to Entertainment (video games, toys, pop culture & kids licenses) and high-tech.